The COMPANY, created this website with the sole purpose of serving its customers. The lamiacherries.gr website is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the website lamiacherries.gr, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement relates exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
1. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
2. In general
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by lamiacherries.gr, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed, their orders. The information collected by lamiacherries.gr through the website aims to measure the number of visitors, to determine the requirements of customers for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. lamiacherries.gr does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected, the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the order service process.
3. Collection of Information
lamiacherries.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to lamiacherries.gr.
4. Use of Information
lamiacherries.gr collects four types of information about users:
- information that the user gives us when registering as a customer,
- information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from lamiacherries.gr,
- information that the user gives us in entries of competitions that take place from time to time,
- information that the user gives us when connecting via another platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google applications).
When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. lamiacherries.gr makes use of the information you give us during the electronic sending of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by lamiacherries.gr, (iv) special offers of alamode.gr, (v) receipt of gifts after a lottery. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from lamiacherries.gr by sending your request via e-mail to email@example.com
5. Access to Information
Every order processing requires the collection of personal data, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the charge of which proof documents of identification of a legal holder are required for the first and only time is guaranteed in each case. Any supporting document and document certifying and stating the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of lamiacherries.gr. The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of lamiacherries.gr for the reasons mentioned above. lamiacherries.gr requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its users-customers with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can alamode.gr share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, collected online without your prior consent (for example in case of a court decision).
6. Use of Personal Data
Use of Customer Data for Advertising Purposes: In order to continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you marketing emails related to our business, which may be of interest to you. You can select the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, that you have stated to us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. You can choose from the account you have created on our website whether or not you want to receive advertising / promotional material via sms. – Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may have interested. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal obligations and defense: We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and information systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies: They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary cookies, the smooth operation of lamiacherries.gr is directly affected, your personal navigation experience is limited and basic functions are under-operated.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much more easily what you are looking for.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the operation of lamiacherries.gr
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to provide ads that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics: They are a subset of functionality cookies and allow us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer.
You can set your Browser (chrome, firefox, edge, etc.) to notify you each time before a cookie is downloaded and you decide to download or reject it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to take full advantage of it.
lamiacherries.gr may use Google Analytics features for display ads (eg, repeat marketing, Google Display Network appearance reports, etc.). Using Ads Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads.
lamiacherries.gr complies with Google AdWords interest-based advertising policy and restrictions for sensitive categories.
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these cookies.
8. Sensitive Data Processing
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data is defined as personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation or sexual orientation. For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior express and individual consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
9. Transaction Security
lamiacherries.gr is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. lamiacherries.gr has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide it by any other means (eg by telephone). These processes protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used properly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (SSL) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code, ensuring full communication. The browsers Chrome, Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the SSL protocol and their use is recommended for the connection to the website of lamiacherries.gr.
We apply the appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to secure the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise are processed differently. Our information security policy procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated whenever necessary to meet our business needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to service orders. In case of violation of data containing personal data, the Company will comply with the applicable legislation regarding the notification of the violation.
10. Your Legal Rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns.
The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data that we hold or control and that are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account at lamiacherries.gr.
- Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if,
- question the accuracy of your personal information for the period during which we will need to verify the accuracy,
- the processing is illegal and requests that the processing be restricted instead of deleting your personal data,
- we no longer need your personal information, but you need it to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objection to the processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You may request information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not from you immediately, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
- Right to portability: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where this is technically possible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us, directly.
- Right to delete: You can ask us to delete your personal data where
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
- you have the right to object to the further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right,
- processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing,
- your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary,
- to comply with a legal obligation, which requires elaboration by us – in particular for legal obligations to perform a duty,
- to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of objection: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of third parties. In this case we will not process your personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legal reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict processing by us.
- Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of a alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
- Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
- Restriction of access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under applicable law. If we refuse your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this refusal.
- Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information because of the identities you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we can not search for when providing your name and email address are:
- data collected through browser cookies,
- data collected from social media networks if you have posted your comment under a pseudonym not known to us. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to execute your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information that allows you to be identified.
- Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via e-mail.
11. Periodic Changes
12. Acceptance of Privacy Protection Procedures
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.